STAYING AT DELEK TULUM
Know that if you choose to spend time at our hotel, we are taking all cautions to ensure you are in a safe place.
Below are the necessary measures at property:
- All guests will be required to fill in a pre-arrival form.
- Guests will have their temperatures measured upon arrival and screened for symptoms.
- Guests coming from red zones or who have been in contact with potential cases will be requested not to travel for the safety of other guests.
- Staff will be regularly sanitizing surfaces, luggage, and other traffic areas.
- Deep disinfection of rooms will occur regularly.
- Hotel programming will be kept at a minimum and only where social distancing can be implemented safely.
- Hand sanitization stations, liquid alcohol gel, and soap points throughout the property.
- Active communication with local doctors and treatment centers.
- All staff will be monitoring daily for symptoms.
- Our TATEWARI Restaurant will have space between tables for Social Distance recommendations.
- We will have Menús with QR code so you can scan our options, Printed menús will be disinfected every time that are in touch with customers and waiters.
FLEXIBLE BOOKING & CANCELLATIONS
All guests with existing reservations now through July 30th may modify their stays with no penalty up to 48 hours before the date of arrival. These flexible terms will apply to those who choose to make new reservations during this period as well.
To get in touch with us, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To our Delek family at home around the world, we will continue to connect on Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp so, you can find updated info. Tune in daily and let us know what you need. When you do decide to travel, you can be sure that we will be here waiting to welcome you.