Tashi Delek Dear Guest! “May infinite blessings be on your way”
First of all, we want to thank you for the trust you place in Delek Tulum as a lodging place, we want to make your stay an unforgettable experience, for this reason we want to be completely transparent and honest with all our guests staying with us in our beautiful paradise.
As you know, Delek is located right at the heart of Tulum Beach. Which means you will be in the middle of the main nightlife area, and as a consequence, noise and loud music can be expected.
We take customer satisfaction very seriously and we hold the highest standards in every single area of our hotel. This is why we consider it appropriate to show you respect and integrity by letting you know in advance, that due to external causes, it is not possible for us to guarantee quiet rooms.
Also, we are a hotel with a deep respect for the environment. The water in our rooms comes from the subsoil —from the aquifer on which Tulum is located. We draw the water from our well, clean it, and put it through a process of osmosis. For this reason, the water tastes a little salty, but it is completely clean and safe for bathing, brushing your teeth, and washing your hands.
If you prefer, we have natural water jugs in all our rooms that you can also use to wash.
We want to honor your decision in case you wish to cancel or modify your reservation BEFORE 24 HRS the booking was made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, this means that, if you have paid any deposit, this will be refunded or credited for a future stay if you requested BEFORE 24 HRS the booking was made. AFTER 24HRS the cancelation policy in your booking will be applied.
However, if you choose to keep your reservation with us, rest assured that we will do our absolute best to guarantee you a great time. We will be providing earplugs to mitigate the noise during sleep hours, complimentary coffee or tea each morning, and our entire heart and care throughout your entire stay.
In Delek, we strive to provide an outstanding holiday experience. Our commitment to you will always be to offer you fair treatment, transparency, and congruence.
Delek Tulum Family
- Rates are based on double occupancy (2 people) per room. Our rates are shown in US dollars in a representative way, all charges are made in Mexican pesos with a money exchange of 18MXN per dollar
- Nightly Rates are subject to 19% tax (16% VAT and 5% lodging tax) +2.59USD DSA (sanitation tax 2 pax, extra person apply extra charge) + 23 USD Service fee per night.
- Dynamic rates; may change without previous notice, subject to daily occupancy and season
Extra person in rooms allowed, apply extra charge per night per person of 1,000mxn taxes included (subject to availability)
- Christmas and New Year periods a minimum stay of 5 nights is required. For Easter and Holy Week, a minimum stay of 3 nights is required.
- In case of last minute reservations, the check-in time will be subject to hotel operation.
- Credit Cards VISA, Master Card and American Express are accepted.
- According to the official government requirements to avoid COVID-19 contagions. The check-out time in our property is established at 11 am in order to clean and sanitize our rooms.
- Late check-out is upon availability with an extra charge of 2,000mxn until 01:00 pm.
- extra charge of 2,000 MXN until 01:00 pm
- Delek Tulum, reserves the right to relocate or cancel reservations in advance in case of a complete purchase (buyout) of the property requested by others.
- Non-refundable rate: The hotel will charge 100% of the reservation at the time of purchase. Non-refundable in case of cancellation, modification or no-show.
- Flexible rate: A deposit of 50% of the total stay, taxes included, is required at the time of booking. The remaining 50% at check-in. Cancellations up to 30 days before arrival do not generate a penalty. Cancellations within 30 days upon arrival, the 50% deposit will be non-refundable.
- *In case of cancellations or early departures due to natural events such as rain or sargassum, the original cancellation policy of the guest will be applied without the possibility of refund or credit.
Invoice – Billing
- If you require an invoice it must be requested within a period of no more than 72 hours after the reservation payment.
- All applicable refunds are subject to hotel scheduling and availability.
- Delek Tulum is not responsible for refunds not made by Travel Agencies if the reservation policy applies a refund.
- Any modification is subject to availability. In case there is a difference in the rate, it must be covered by the client.
- Under no circumstance should a new rate be lower will the hotel reimburse or apply credits. The cancellation policy applies according to the initial date of purchase.
- In the event of Force Majeure events such as acts of God, war, terrorism, pandemic, hurricane strikes, civil unrest, government authority or any other emergency that makes it impossible for us to provide our facilities, the guest may request credit for a future stay up to 48 hours prior to arrival contacting to email@example.com
No show and early departures
- In case of no show the deposit will be applied without option of refund for the period covered and the room will be released after first night at check-out time.
- Early departures by external reasons to Delek Tulum, do not generate any refund or liability for the hotel.
- Extra charge of 1,000 mxn taxes included per night, sharing existing beds. This depends on whether the room category allows additional people.
- Children up to 11 years old are without cost when sharing existing beds.
- Maximum occupancy in rooms allowed; 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Your best friend is glandly welcome at Delek Tulum!
- Appl Apply and extra charge of 2,000 MXN per all the stay per pet per all the stay per pet
- Maximum 2 pets per room, up to 10kg each one
- In case of installations damage, may apply extra charges
- Is required to present the vaccinate certificate at check-in and the use of leash in common areas
- Delek Tulum is not responsible for objects forgotten or without supervision in the hotel facilities.
Check in 03:00 pm
Check out 11:00 am