Standard Room Limited View
They have a unique Mexican designed furniture, a large bathroom with a shower, and a small terrace.
We are a hotel with a deep respect for the environment. The water in our rooms comes from the subsoil —from the aquifer on which Tulum is located. We draw the water from our well, clean it, and put it through a process of osmosis. For this reason, the water tastes a little salty, but it is completely clean and safe for bathing, brushing your teeth, and washing your hands.
If you prefer, we have natural water jugs in all our rooms that you can also use to wash.
- 33.37 m² / 362 ft²
- Two guests
- Large bathroom with a shower
- Located near the parking lot
- Terrace with hammock, a table and two chairs
- We do not accept extra person in these rooms
- * Each room has their own essence, the pictures are representative.
- Rooms on the top-level and groundfloor subject to availability